Terms and Conditions for Booking
- All bookings to be made via the Booking form or by emailing email@example.com.
- Each organisation should be a registered charity or a recognised local community group.
- Each organisation is responsible for purchasing and installing its own poster.
- Posters must not be installed before the confirmed booking date, and must be removed by the organisation not later than the last date of booking shown on the Calendar.
- The poster MUST be installed in the numbered case notified. It should not be assumed that because a case is vacant it is available.
- A maximum three-week booking period for single-date events.
- Keys to be picked up from Armstrong Ward in Wainwright’s Yard (opposite Booth's) (opening hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am-5.30pm, Sunday 11.00am-4.00pm) and returned there immediately the poster is installed.
- Armstrong Ward acts solely as keyholder, and the proprietor and staff are not able to give any assistance in installing posters.
- Armstrong Ward should not be approached regarding bookings.